Business Line / Function:
Assistant Manager Lead
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Independent delivery of accurate and timely NAVs for hedge funds.
- Independent delivery of accurate and timely NAVs for hedge funds – with higher volume and complexity (having equities, bonds, future, options, CDS, EQS, etc. as holdings) by completing all of the following processes:
- Cash and position reconciliation (accounting vs PB and 3 way); with resolution of breaks
- Income reconciliation (dividends and interest)
- Manual Pricing and Pricing review
- P&L review and Tolerance checks
- Fees accrual, management and performance fee calculation and booking
- Capital bookings and reconciliation with Investor services system reports
- TB tie out and compiling NAV pack
- Delivery on audit requests and resolution of all queries on a timely basis
- Participation in system development projects, process change projects, etc.
- Ensure appropriate checks and procedures are followed to maintain high quality deliverables and to avoid internal audit and ISAE findings
- Compliance with all internal organizational and business policies
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Hedge fund accounting or hedge fund reconciliation experience (understanding of process and business required).
- Good understanding and ability to apply basic accounting principles.
- Should have working knowledge of asset classes like equities, bonds, futures, options and swaps.
- Experience on Advent Geneva system would be preferred – an added advantage.
- Decent experience on Microsoft Excel – Pivots, financial functions, etc.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Operations Management
Those who work in Operations Management roles are essential to the smooth-running of our Group, and work consistently to satisfaction to our clients and teams. These roles offer stimulating careers that combine efficiency with a strong collaborative spirit.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.