Senior Analyst- IT Infrastructure and Production Services
About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
The Network Infrastructure and Telecom team is responsible for supervising, monitoring and developing the Networks, Infrastructure and Telecommunication of the regional Hub of BNP Paribas in the India region, liaising with BNP Paribas Head Offices where all major banking applications are hosted. Telecom Team activities plays a major role in the structure of processes that govern decision making around IT investment, client and suppliers relationships, project management.
Senior Network Engineer
Business Line / Function:
Manager – Networks and DC
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The main activities of the Senior Network engineer is to deliver remote network management services across different domains of network and Security. The network services would mainly include support on WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi and MPLS technologies. Security services would mainly include support on firewall, Proxies, IPAM, Load Balancers, NAC and HSM’s.
The candidate will assist the team ensuring effective service management to meet service-level agreements and control costs.
- A focal point for technical escalations.
- Coordinates root cause analysis for all day-to-day technical issues in client environments and establish recovery and prevention processes.
- Coordinates with onshore teams; interface with customers, vendors and partners for issue resolution.
- Assists the Team Leads/Delivery Manager in maintaining SLA adherence.
- Has certifications and formal trainings in the chosen area.
- Defines, implements and enforces standards and understands exception handling.
- Proposes solution alternatives, provide impact analysis for any technical changes.
- Translates high level objectives into low level work modules and tasks.
- Performs requirements gathering and design
- Strong knowledge of IT project lifecycles
- ITIL and Change Management experience
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Minimum 16 years of education required
- 5 to 8 years of work experience required, minimum 4 years of relevant work experience required large enterprise networks
- Basic skills in implementation and administration of Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and network security (VLANs) and Network Products - Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Proxies, Load Balancers, strong knowledge of static/dynamic routing protocols(EIGRP/OSPF/BGP/ISIS), transports (Internet/MPLS/VPLS) is expected.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Firewalls (Checkpoint, Fortinet, etc.) and Proxies (MacAfee, etc.).
- Trouble shooting skills to identify faults and ensure timely repairs.
- Experience in administration and troubleshooting of IPAM systems – DNS/DHCP/NTP (Infoblox)
- Deep expertise in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of various types network devices from vendors such as Cisco/Juniper/Nortel, WAN Links using MPLS transport; Multicast, dynamic and static routing and high availability protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP).
- Experience in Traffic analysis tools: Solar winds, Netflow, Netscout probes, Infinistream and Wireshark.
- Experience in network security, load balancers
- Skills in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of local area and wide area networks using Cisco hardware, leased lines and MPLS.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- B.E or Equivalent
- CCNA (Routing & Switching)
- Checkpoint Security Administration or Fortinet Network Security Technology/Solutions
- Infoblox Administration
- ITIL V3 Foundation desirable
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Ability to engage customers independently for ongoing incidents; high level of ownership and initiative needed; needs to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
-Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
-Should be able to articulate technical concepts in documentation.