IT Security Expert
Continental Europe Zone is a regional organization in charge of BNP Paribas Cardif activities in Poland, Germany, Central Europe (CZ, SK, AU, HU, RO, BU) and Iberia (Spain and Portugal). The Shared Service Center (SSC) which is part of BNP Paribas Cardif Services is in charge of managing all mutualized IT and Security activities within the Zone and is growing rapidly in Prague. In this context we are looking for an IT Security Expert.
The IT Security Expert will be member of the growing security team working on variety of IT related projects covering mainly applications used by different countries in the Zone and providing mutualized security services to the countries in the Zone. The IT Security Expert is reporting to the Cyber Security Expert.
The main mission is to ensure that security requirements are an important part of all IT projects of SSC during the whole lifecycle of applications and information systems developed and operated by the SSC. In addition, an important mission is to provide additional IT related security services for all countries in the Zone.
This role covers following activities:
- Performing security assessments and providing security know-how in projects
- Cooperation with project teams on implementation of identified security requirements
- Cooperation with development teams on implementation of security requirements during development of applications
- Performing security validation after implementation of security measures in projects and development
- Assessment of security test results for developed applications and cooperation on their remediation
- Participation on project committees and presentation of security in projects to committee members
- Investigation of security incidents related to applications developed or operated (as a service for another entity) by the SSC
- Management of security requirements raised by other entities for applications developed or operated by the SSC
- Ensure that all SSC's security services are provided in agreed scope, quality and SLAs
- Strong and proven experience in IT security (at least 5 years)
- International IT Security Certification (e.g. CISSP) is advantage
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Independent and goal oriented personality, capable working with complex environment design.
- Act in line with our vision, mission and values and drive it within his/her department.
- Be fair and open in communication.
- Act with respect towards others.
- Respect company rules and act accordingly.
- Be professional in your area of expertise and in your managerial role.
- Lead by example in all aspects of your professional and managerial duties.
- Demonstrate an active and positive approach.
- Meet agreed deadlines.
- Cooperate effectively with other colleagues/departments and offer support when needed.
What we offer
- Challenging environment with international set up.
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market.
- Strong support of training new skills and experience growth.
- Competitive benefit package including performance bonus.
- Five weeks of holidays.
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.