To be successful for this position, we’re looking for:
- Experience working on projects to deliver new security solutions, with hands on experience working on a range of security systems.
- Strong understanding of important security concepts and security best practice.
- Passionate about security. Always keen to promote security awareness and always looking for areas where security may be improved.
- Strong written communication skills, with experience of documenting policies, procedures, security requirements and reporting for consumption at all levels up to and including senior management.
- Strong verbal communication, with the ability to clearly explain security requirements and important security concepts.
- Ability to work well with multiple teams at different technical levels.
Additional Desirable skills/experience:
- Experience implementing or managing any of the following technologies
- 2FA / SSO
- Privileged Account Management systems
- Phishing campaign test tools
- Experience creating application development policies, with a strong understanding of security best practice for application development.
- Experience in application security testing and analysis of results.
- Experience creating and testing incident response policies and plans.
- CISSP or similar security qualification.
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun and we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, then we’d love to hear from you.