Who we are
Securities Services division of BNP Paribas is a multi-asset services business with local expertise in 35 markets worldwide and a global reach covering over 90 markets. This extensive network enables institutional investors to provide our clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-changing world. Securities Services has $12 trillion in assets under custody, $2.4 trillion in assets under administration, and 9,200 funds under administration.
Business Overview of Securities Services – Client support (CS)
The Client Support team looks after our institutional clients using our communication platform. They have a key role by promptly following up to client requests and in general ensure a positive experience to the end users of the platform. This platform is used by our clients to communicate with and receive reporting from Securities Services
Which are our main responsibilities?
- Managing clients’ requests (answering questions on the actual features of the platform, helping clients to set up new users and retrieving reports from the platform) which may come in other via email or phone
- Liaising with the other relevant teams of the bank in order to follow up on clients’ requests
- Training clients on the use of the platform
- Fulfilling the relevant administrative tasks linked to the use of the platform
Primary Responsibilities (CS)
- The candidate joining BNP Paribas Client Support team will mostly have to contribute to the administrative activities linked to the use of the platform by our institutional clients. The role will therefore involve frequent interactions with them. In order to be able to effectively perform all the involved activities, he/she will receive full training from the other team members
What we expect from you
- Education: Students of Master degree in Economics and similar;
- Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; well organized and accurate; ability to communicate and listen; ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Strong analytical and presentation skills; Proficiency with MS Office,
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship.
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: https://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006)
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Corporate finance
Corporate Finance includes all BNP Paribas internal financial management roles, which are essential for maintaining the Group’s strength and leadership in its markets.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.