About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
To provide integral central support to the Client Development Team including Sales, Relationship Management and Client Service Team for South East Asia
Responsible for the seamless delivery of Client Development governance controls oversight and controls related projects, support and participate in formulating key strategic client account plans, etc
- Support regional Hub governance committee with senior stake holders - CEOs and COOs in Asia. This includes the meeting logistics, writing of minutes, working with or following up with client lines stakeholders to address issues raised at the meetings and regular review of the consolidated actions tracker with local CEO.
- Drive and facilitate business acceptance committee (BAC) approval meetings including quality control of BAC forms, minutes and all related documents for BAC requests for Singapore as booking centre supporting all regional buying locations in Asia including HK, Japan, China and Korea. This includes liaising and coordinating with the Sales / Relationship Managers in North and South Asia.
- Work closely with Sales support for preparation of new sales client due diligence slides etc
- Partner Sales and Relationship Managers in client facing meetings, follow ups, reports
- Responsible for assisting the local Sales and RM team:
- deals and pipeline updates and reporting using Client Vision
- coordinate and support travel requests across the team
- process the submission of expenses claims across the team
- logistics for internal and external meetings / presentations and RFPs
- manage invitations and responses for client events liaising with Global Markets and senior bankers
- manage distribution of mass client communications and marketing materials
- update Gifts & Entertainment records
- collate reports and inputs for regular management updates
Support Relationship Managers in completing client onboarding and recertification (KYC) due diligence
Assist offshore Sales and Relationship Managers in managing legal documents execution including completion of signature request form.
Managing e-filing and hardcopy filing of client legal documents including offshore clients booked in Singapore
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
Proven track record of delivery to deadlines
Proven people and stakeholder management expertise, including experience of influencing others to deliver
Effectively liaises with a number of individuals throughout the organisation; The ability to build effective long lasting relationships
Ability to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines as dictated by internal teams, prospects, consultants and clients.
Proven ability to work well under pressure.
Self-motivated and disciplined.
Knowledge of securities services industry
Excellent communication skills
Strong ethical and professional conduct
Strong MS powerpoint and excel skills
Specific Qualifications Required
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 years
Behavioural competency: Personal Impact / Ability to influenceTransversal competency: Ability to manage a projectReference: CIB000512