Who we are
The Securities Services business of BNP Paribas is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 35 markets around the world and a global reach covering 90+ markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 30 June 2022, Securities Services had USD 11.75 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2.36 trillion in assets under administration and 9,199 funds administered.
Business Overview of Securities Services – Account Life Cycle manager
The Account Life Cycle Manager is the Point Of Contact of the End to End Coordinator for account life cycle process. He is the pivot between the involved teams in accounts opening, the client and the End to End Coordinator for Client On-boarding. The ALC manager is responsible to start and coordinate the process of account opening, modification or closure, providing customer details to the relevant teams involved in the process.
Primary Responsibilities and related actions
The resource, within the team, will support under the supervision of senior members the following activities:
- Ensure to identify the services required by the client and that will impact the accounts and the related tools
- Ensure all preliminary KYC requirements concerning the opening’s account have been validated. Any blocking point could be coordinated with the SPOC in charge of KYC process
- Prepares and updates as necessary a checklist to collect a detailed documentation with the client
- Collects the AOF (Account opening form) and ensures it has been properly completed
- Completes the ASF (Account setup form)
- Complete specific forms potentially required by specific teams, templates for cash, etc.
- Collects specific documents concerning the opening’s account at Sub-Depositaries Network level, in order to guarantee to the client the access to international investment markets and ensures it has been properly completed
- Perform the setup of Auto-Forex, SWIFT messages keys exchange and Account interest rates
- Launches the Account Management Process in the dedicated tool
- Follow up the workflow to identify any risk of blocking point that could influence the respect of the SLA contract as signed with the client and so could inform the End to End Coordinator for Client On-boarding
- During all the process (on boarding or BAU), the ALC Manager coordinate the actions between the different teams to issue the workflow until its ended point
- Collect the confirmation of that the setups are correctly done, especially for sensitive settings
- Sends to End to End Coordinator or client the confirmation of opening/modification of setup done
- He compiles the knowledge of the tools/products/the teams
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics;
- Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; well organized; precision.
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Strong analytical and presentation skills. Good knowledge of financial analysis and accounting. Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship.
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: https://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006)