FRESH is a new IT framework encompassing Projects & Systems of Finance and RISK functions, with a strong focus on efficiency, proximity, agility and time-to-market.
FRESH is a new worldwide organizational model that will contribute to tackle major challenges of the Group’s transformation of today and tomorrow, building the best offering to the Finance and Risk Community through a progressive shift to new technologies and best practices.
FRESH organization is the outcome of several convergences: between the Project & Systems teams of Group Finance, CIB Finance and RISK and their related IT teams. FRESH is part of the ITG organization (ITG in Europe and ITO overseas) with a threefold sponsorship: ITG, Finance and RISK.
Within FRESH, Finance Dedicated Solutions (FDS) is a Group in charge of servicing Finance processes and users on a worldwide scope.
There are three Domains in FDS: Consolidations Solutions dedicated to Head Office Reporting, Operating Solutions dedicated to specific Finances processes and Local Regulatory Reporting Solutions (LRRS) dedicated to local or regional Finance teams producing the Financial statements & Financial prudential reporting towards the National Central Banks.
All entities on OFS (One Finance Solution), a set of 30+ standard BNPP Finance applications of which a detailed General and Analytical Ledger, are in the scope of LRRS. The scope is rapidly expanding in the wake of the OFS migration program, a program rolling out OFS worldwide and in particular in CIB/BP2S entities in EMEA, APAC and Americas. Currently approximately 80 consolidated entities are live on OFS, and 80 more are planned in the 2021-2024 timeframe.
The missions of the LRRS team are to
- Lead the LRR stream of the OFS migrations
- Design and build systems & solutions for LRR Finance processes & users
- Rationalize the existing systems & solutions inherited from multiple local and regional initiatives
- Support, run and administer the LRR systems & solutions
- Manage incidents of the LRR systems & solutions
- Ensure communication with users and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the training and change management of the Finance users
- Strive to continuously improve the service provided by LRRS by tracking inefficiencies within LRRS and contributing to review Finance LRR processes
- Implement the new FRESH framework and in particular agile @scale methodology and collaborative cross stream fertilization
Concerning the EMEA region, a dedicated LRRS team is set up in the FRESH EMEA Hub. The Scrum Master position is part of that team.
The FRESH EMEA Hub operates as a service center providing resources and expertise to deliver on tasks and projects prioritized by FRESH On-Shore stakeholders. The FRESH EMEA hub is itself hosted within the Oxygen Platform and covers Lisbon & Madrid Locations.
The FRESH EMEA Hub operates under the “Extended Team” model encompassing a clearly defined functional reporting line for each team to on-shore Managers who supervise the activities performed.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The Scrum Master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a Scrum Master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding Scrum Master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
You report to the manager of the LRRS EMEA Tribe
Technical skills required
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master who has run agile delivery
- Expert with Agile and Scrum framework and its application in Product Development and delivery organization
- A solid background of working with product managers and the delivery team to ensure common priorities, manage dependencies and remove impediments
- Core project management capabilities
- Experience of facilitating stand ups, agile/scrum ceremonies, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Experience of identifying, managing, helping and mitigating project issues and risks
- Experience of leading diverse teams (ie multiple domains, across geographies, potential partners involved) to deliver integrated client solutions that achieve measurable business results for our clients
- Ability to influence and manage your clients internally and externally
- More than 3 years of experience in Finance/ Accounting
- Experience in an international environment appreciated
- Fluent in English (B2 Level minimum) mandatory
- Knowledge of French is a plus
Behavioral and transversal skills required
- Strong familiarity and adherence to core Agile values and principles
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
- Sound understanding of Scaling framework such as LeSS
- Leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution, and more to serve the team(s)
Essential specific requirements
- Good knowledge of the Agile methodology
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.