Our Data Office have opportunities available within the team to join us as a SAS Analyst Developer; we are accepting applications from an Expert level of experience and at a more Junior level so if you are seeking a new position within Data Analytics we’d love to hear from you.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Within the Data Office you will be welcomed into a team of around 8 colleagues who work across both Delivery and Development. The opportunities currently available would likely sit on the Development side; where you’ll be involved in various different tasks.
You’ll be involved in the development of new key business unit reporting & data extraction processes, plus redesigning & redeveloping existing codes, in line with the best practice data and coding standards.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• Provide Support in the development of new efficiency data extraction and reporting processes; ensuring that work is completed aligned to the brief, is delivered on time and meets the relevant quality standards.
• Monitoring and review of automated processes, and escalation of any issues.
• Support the review and subsequently (where needed) redevelop & rationalise the legacy data and extraction & reporting jobs, code and processes.
• Working with the recipient business units to ensure the new code meets their current business goals and is aligned to their future business plans
• Be a Technical Champion for data, SAS, SQL, Excel and all technical data & information related processes
To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
• Experience within a comparable role, including; Analytics, Reporting, MI production and Data Modelling, ideally within a Financial services organisation
• Excellent Numerate ability- with a numerate degree or equivalent commercial experience to support this
• Technical skills within Microsoft Excel (At an Intermediate - Advanced Level) and SQL programming are vital for this position; alongside experience with SAS- however we are able to teach you this element if you are the right candidate for the role.
• Some exposure to Oracle, Unix, Linux, Tallyman, Service View and/or CACS would also be desirable for this position.
Our office is in central Solihull, only a few minutes’ walk from the High Street, and within walking distance of the train station and bus routes. We have limited car parking available which is shared on a rota basis amongst colleagues, so is not guaranteed- but there are multiple pay and display car parks nearby also.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.