Inside Sales – Vendor Equipment Finance
• General Manager, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Canada Inc.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
We are currently seeking a qualified, motivated individual to expand and maintain presence within our core vertical markets. This person will represent products to the equipment dealers and end users in our core segments. He or she will:
• Work independently of the National Accounts Manager's (NAM) and General Manager (GM) to develop relationships.
• Provide support to the NAM and the GM to facilitate growth opportunities in Volume
• Assist pursuit of ongoing opportunities to hone sales and marketing skills in the vendor-leasing arena.
• Complement the overall management of the accounts and overall territory.
• Assist in documenting and working with support staff to book and fund transactions.
• Assist with any transactions as directed by the NAM and GM..
• Support Sales and Vendor Services teams.
• Make outbound calls to targeted vendors and help develop business relationships.
• Responsible for repeat end-user generated transactions for any industry.
• Provide sales administration support to NAM and GM.
• Present thorough and clear credit packages to Credit Department.
• Maintain full territory responsibility when NAM is out-of-office.
• Identify industry marketing trends and make recommendations for action.
• Represent interests in scrutinizing lower tier vendors or customers.
• Negotiate lease pricing and structures that are acceptable to the credit department.
• Evaluate and assemble financial statements for presentation to the Credit Department.
• Assist with planning and preparation of trade shows.
• Attend trade shows as budget allows.
• Cover for NAM if out temporarily, or unavailable.
• Enter credit applications in credit processing system.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business required
• Will also consider equivalent combination of training and experience
• Sales Experience preferred
• Basic understanding of leasing and financial lending; and concepts of loans and loan origination
• Able to review financial statements and tax returns
• Strong decision making and analysis
• Top tier customer service skills
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Interpersonal skills and strong collaborator
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable working with myriad personalities, at all departmental levels
• Able to work with internal clients to include internal credit, administrative staff, vendor sales teams, management
• Able to work with external clients.
• Professional attitude, strong business ethics, self-motivated
• Administrative/Technical Skills- Able to work independently toward clear objectives and goals
• Prioritizes tasks while keeping focused on goals and timelines
• Strong ability to multi-task.
• Develops good working partnerships and takes a teamwork approach with the Vendor Services and Credit Departments.
• Ability to speak and communicate in French is considered a very strong asset.
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.