B2C Sales Executive
Our busy and driven B2C (Business to Consumer) Sales Executives support our customers to buy used cars from us. You will be selling our used vehicles direct to consumers through AutoTrader, Arval AutoSelect, AA Cars and potentially other channels in the future. Whatever option the customer choses, the Sales Executives move them through the fully online process, ensuring it’s clear, fair and transparent at every step so they can make the best possible choice. We need a motivated, tenacious and customer-centric Sales Executive to join our high-energy sales team.
As a B2C Sales Executive, you will look after inbound leads from the public, which can come in via phone, email, web chat and even SMS text. Equally confident explaining our home delivery proposition as the key features on the car, you will walk the customer through the buying journey and support them at every stage to convert opportunities, upsell revenue generating products, and minimise the chances of the vehicle being returned during the 14-day Cooling Off period.
We are looking for a Journey Maker who can/is;
- Highly articulate and target driven sales person who can build relationships quickly.
- Enjoys the buzz of closing a sale.
- Have a telephone manner that will be exceptional, along with your ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will ensure all customers are satisfied and our targets hit.
- Comfortable working with CRM systems like Salesforce.
- Have the ability to coordinate between multiple internal departments to confirm sales and delivery options.
- Finally, you must be comfortable working in a team. A team mind-set is important for success.
Pay Zone level A3 – Starting salary will be £21,000 with commission potential of upto £3,000
We operate a hybrid working option, this gives you up to 2 days working from home per week; you will be eligible, once training is complete and you are fully competent in the role. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility and believe everyone has a voice and the opportunity to make an impact.
You will also enjoy the outstanding benefits including;
- Private Healthcare (AXA PPP)
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension scheme
- A range of personal flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking
- Access to great discounts on our products and services
- To celebrate your first year you will enjoy a ½ holiday or a £75 Love2Shop voucher
- Paid eye tests and £50 towards your lenses
- Fantastic onsite café
- Volunteering days
At Arval job titles could vary from other companies so maybe you have been a Sales Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Support, Business Development Specialist or a Field Sales Advisor.
Key Skills required:
- Strong verbal sales skills with a proven track record in achieving targets
- Customer experience dedication
- Impressive written communication skills
- Team mind-set
- Sales experience and target focused
- Experience of using CRM systems like Salesforce
- A great attitude supporting individual and team goals
- Being able to multitask
Attitude is everything as a B2C Sales Executive, you will want the team to succeed as much as wanting to achieve you own personal goals, but you will have that inner drive to get sales over the line and to hit targets.
Experience in the automotive sector is a bonus but we will happily consider sales people with a customer and team focus from elsewhere.
Culturally, we are a friendly bunch - more human, than corporate. We expect a lot but know that works both ways so offer our Journey Makers all the support they need. Going forward this will include a flexible approach with split office/ home working options too. When we are back in, you will find our offices inviting, relaxed and refreshing.
Following the manager shortlisting from the quality of the CV’s received. HR will complete a screening telephone call. You will then be invited into our Swindon office on Windmill Hill Business Park to meet with the hiring managers.