Sales Coordinator- Wealth Management
We celebrate a strong diverse team-oriented culture rich in collaboration, partnership and career advancement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career growth, and an immediate 6% match on our 401K plan and 100% vesting on day 1.
Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility of a Sales Coordinator is to provide organizational support to Relationship Managers and Wealth Financial Advisors. Tasks include; administrative duties; client relationship building; recognizing and capitalizing on cross-sell opportunities; and participating in building and implementing the Wealth Management Group vision and mission. As a Sales Coordinator you will have a significant impact on client experience, achievement of sales results, and the success of the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist and coordinate phone calls to prospects and clients. Schedule client related appointments for Relationship Managers and Wealth Financial Advisor and assist with company events or seminars.
- Provide general sales and service support for client meetings including creating, reviewing, and distributing reports, preparing client presentations, and managing overall logistics.
- Receive and screen telephone calls, mail, and answer client questions of a general nature. May act as point of contact for client.
- Provide assistance in the day-to-day processing of client paperwork and transaction processing.
- Prepare presentations and deliver information to internal and external business partners and stakeholders.
- Run reports to help Relationship Managers and Financial Advisors understand sales opportunities, and work with several business software applications to support clients and team.
- Perform mailings for sales campaigns to support team and market.
Other Job Duties
- Receive wire requests and transfers to Operations Associate; Receives ILOC/HELOC advance or pay down requests; Performs internal transfers via TouchPoint Sales Service (TPSS)
- Performs duties as needed to assist the Wealth Financial Advisor, Relationship Manager, or Market leader.
- Performs various activities that lead to market sales success.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and new employees on systems/technology, process/procedures/compliance matters/updates.
- May perform notary services as needed.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years, preferred 5 years of prior relevant experience with good working knowledge of the wealth management business and BOTW’s products and services.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 3 yrs Typically requires minimum of 3 years of experience. May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for completing daily tasks.
- Strong organizational, communication, and client relationship management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while meeting tight deadlines for completion of work.
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and principles
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with people across all levels within and outside of the organization
- Knowledge and experience around Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and know your client (KYC) programs and policies
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.