Sales Assistant (Technology Solutions)
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, a branch of the BNP Paribas Group, is a European market leader that specialises in leasing and finance solutions for professional equipment and the leasing of real estate. Our expert teams cooperate with enterprises that seek the best way to finance property or professional equipment and to increase material sales.
In your Sales Assistant role, you will assist the Technology Solutions’ Sales team in general commercial matters and act as a dedicated point of contact for vendors.
- You will perform various commercial and administrative roles to support Account Management, and share information with the Account Managers on a daily basis to optimise our vendor relationships.
- You will provide support over the phone to vendors with questions about Lease Offers as well as manage logins, price lists and agreements.
- You will manage the committee lists.
- You will liaise with your manager on a daily basis and initiate changes to identify bottlenecks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- You will contact vendors on a daily basis and follow up on commercial agreements to promote new business.
- Know Your Dealer (KYD)
Highlight your strengths!
- You hold a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a commercial field or in business economics.
- You speak and write with high proficiency in Dutch and/or in French and you have a good knowledge of English.
- You are empathetic and willing to listen, and therefore able to pick up on other people's perspectives.
- You have excellent communication skills and are persuasive.
- You have an eye for commercial opportunities.
- You are a real team player and eager to learn more.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, we want to attract and retain employees of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with their own skills and experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation.
What does BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions offer you?
- We provide a full-time, open-ended contract in a growing company.
- A dynamic and welcoming work environment along with an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
- Genuine career advancement opportunities within the company and the BNP Paribas Group.
Tempted by the challenge?
Apply online now – we'd love to hear from you!
Primary Location: BE-BRU-BrusselsJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Competency profile: Specialist