At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for supporting sales within the Business by performing a wide variety of activities to enhance the sales culture, promote sales process clarity and consistency, increase partner referral activity, and establish the Business as the best partner in the bank.
Essential Job Functions
- Works closely with the sales team to update and implement the sales incentives plan
- Acts as a ‘sales process’ subject matter expert for the Business
- Creates and/or revises timely and accurate incentive reporting
- Documents the sales and referral processes including identification of process inconsistencies or inefficiencies; makes recommendations to improve
- Participates in design and launch of sales promotions
- Works with internal marketing to obtain and analyze demographic data to quantify opportunities in specific markets
Other Job Duties
- Evaluates effectiveness of sales practices within various markets
- Consults with business partners on presentations, tools, process, referrals
- Share best practices through standard communication channels
School Diploma or GED Required
- Experience working with incentive plans
record of providing exceptional service to internal and external clients.
skills in all Microsoft Office applications, including Excel spreadsheets
oral & written communication skills.
skills including the ability to work on interdepartmental project teams
skills, especially when working with members of the sales team in the
to detail is a must
with entrepreneurial spirit
when needs/requirements change
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal
employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status
protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action
employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject
to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Operations