About BNP Paribas Group:
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
· Bank of the West (BoW) is a regional financial services company, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. It has more than 600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States.
· The Identity Access Management (IAM) team ensures proper IT Security access control for application user accounts and is responsible for the controlled access management of employees to IT resources including application accounts, domain accounts, and account privileges. In addition the team provide people referential setup for regions.
· The SailPoint support person will have responsibility for support and maintain the SP platform solution. Assist in trouble shooting platform level / infrastructure/DB related issues and ensures the availability of the SailPoint platform as per the agreed SLAs with business users.
BOW – IT
Business Line / Function:
IRB Bank of West IT
Head – IAM
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We’re looking for a IAM (SailPoint) APS support personnel. You will be responsible for the maintenance, installation, modification and support of the IAM platform and related infrastructure. Responsible for all L2 support activities.
· Setup, Maintain and support SailPoint platform infrastructure and it’s services
· Should be responsible for maintaining/supporting (L2 support) the SailPoint services to controls and end users across the Bank
· Incident, problem and change handling for IAM platform issues
· Support in setting up project governance and present KPIs/SLA metrics to management on a regular basis
· Monitor and tune production processes and Performance tuning of the environment
· Coordinates with product vendor for complex issue resolutions
· Problem resolution, incident analysis and steering of corrective action
· Participate in 24/7 ON CALL rotational schedule
· Strong Hands-on on SSO, App and Web servers
· Hands-on using incident/Problem mgmt. tool like ServiceNow, JIRA……etc
· Assist in troubleshooting application authentication/authorization problems
· Assist in disaster recovery planning, testing and execution as needed
· Evaluate and apply security patches as needed and prioritized by the team management
· Strong hands-on in conducting RCA, ticket response, SLA compliance and support processes
· Should be able to work with DBA in implementing performance improvements on DB instances
· Maintain and support for IAM platform, working on INC, CHG, PROBM and other support requests created.
· Create and support policies, standards and processes.
· Should be able to define the Data retention and backup strategies
· Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for SOPs and other project docs
· Technology leadership around SailPoint and other relevant technologies to the project
· Participate and provide oversight to the new strategic initiatives at BNPP
· Technology consulting and leadership for the sustenance and new strategic/innovation programs
· Should be able to contribute in capacity planning and come up with performance tuning/scalability recommendations
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must have skills:
a) 3 to 5 years of hands on experience on IAM solutions (preferably SailPoint
b) Experience supporting an end to end IAM infrastructure.
c) Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and full understanding of tuning and available configuration settings
d) Installation, Configuration, Deployment and Maintenance of IAM (SailPoint) Components like the LCMs, tasks and batch jobs…etc
e) Strong knowledge on incident/problem management processes
f) Good knowledge of DB concepts and have worked on MSSQL/Oracle DBs
g) Strong knowledge of App servers/Web servers relating to SSO
h) Experience in LDAP directory preferably CA Directory
i) Experience on Active Directory, RACF, workday, GENEOS, JIRA, ServiceNow is a plus
j) Has working experience with web application server
k) General banking knowledge is a plus
l) Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
m) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have skills:
a) Knowledge on DevOps framework/methodologies/tools
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)