At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
The Application Support Associate monitors and manages Bots and automated processes on the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform. Reviews process support documentation, facilitates new releases into production, troubleshoots issues, communicates with process owners and continues to improve support processes. As needed develops automation and software to better manage the Bank's growing digital workforce.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Provides software support or technical support services typically in a defined moderately complex project
- Manages and monitors BOT and automated processes, and responds to alerts and notifications
- Provides RPA support and manages RPA platform
- Conducts a wide range of technical analyses to troubleshoot software performance or execution issues
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; coordinate infrastructure installation, and implements software solutions
- Analyzes software support requirements
- Supports infrastructure and platform with users during user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing
- Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various environments and support post implementation
- Maintain/update documentation of software installation and configuration processes
- Reviews platform requirements and coordinates with vendors and other IT groups in building/maintaining hardware, 3rd party software, patches and network related components with the compliance to the IT standards and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
- Requires less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Operations or IT Systems Support experience
- Ability to troubleshoot application and systems issues
- Knowledge of SQL, Splunk or web services is a plus
- Knowledge of software methodology is a plus
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology