At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) Development Team:
Join Bank of the West in one of its newly established teams, RPA Development. As a part of this team, you will be tasked with utilizing next generation RPA technology to meet the needs of internal stakeholders. This team is responsible for the technological advancements and improvements to our organizational automation.
The RPA Controller will be part of the RPA Production Support team and provide support and maintenance of Robotic Process/Desktop Automation platforms, including supporting and administering the day to day running of RPA processes. The controller will ensure consistency and synchronization across infrastructure components and also work on performance optimization and maintenance by following operational procedures for maintaining technology as required.
- The ability to manage production support incident and changes for RPA/RDA Platform.
- The ability to collaborate closely with Business Stakeholders and Development teams alike
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible development practices.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve service.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on application support and delivery disciplines.
- Good verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience as well as produce clear and concise written documentation.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Work with developers and application owners to implement the change & document it.
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions for production issues raised by either end user or automated monitors,
- Plan and perform Disaster Recovery Tests.
- Implement and fortify monitoring program through application monitoring tools such as Splunk, analyzing server logs, event logs and process logs
“While Bank of the West considers all applicants, we will not sponsor candidates for work visas at this time.”
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5 + years of cross platform technology infrastructure support experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience, including working with DBAs on database and query optimization techniques
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing process solutions for automation, monitoring
- 3+ years of experience with ticketing systems (Cherwell, Clarity, Servicenow or others).
- Experience with managing SLAs;
- Experience with production change control and supporting audits
- Knowledge of RPA tools: BluePrism, UiPath, and others is a huge plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; required
- Masters in Computer Science or related field; preferred
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology