Billing Analyst - Graduate Program
This program is a unique opportunity to start your career in an international world leading Bank, and to develop your skills and knowledge in a multicultural and challenging environment. As the program is a high priority for senior management, the training, networking, mentoring, and stretch assignments provided throughout the year will significantly contribute to the development of your technical and business skills.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
As a Billing Analyst, your daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Fully contribute to daily production tasks
• Lead continuous improvement projects
• Participate in transversal projects for the Global Markets/ Global Banking Operations platform
• Be able to take on challenging positions and adapt well to various work assignments
• Show a great ability to connect with other employees in a moving environment
• Put to contribution your analytical skillset on various tasks and projects
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a BNP Paribas employee in Montreal, you will benefit from:
• Working in a brand new office space
• Giving back to the community through the Volunteering committee (Tree planting, Welcome Hall Mission, etc.)
• Participating in various activities through the Sports & Leisure Committee all year round
• Improving hard and soft skills thanks to the numerous BNPP Canada Academy trainings
• Summer Fridays, Lunch & Learn, and much more
• Bachelor degree with major in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
• Detail oriented with a focus on quality results/deliverables
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
ABOUT BNP PARIBAS
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign investment banks and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 800 employees, and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as ambitious talents from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our policies promote equity and diversity and we pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
For the sixth year in a row, BNP Paribas has received the Top Employer Europe certification. Furthermore, in 2018 UN Women announced BNP Paribas as the new HeForShe Thematic Champion to accelerate progress towards gender equality. BNP Paribas Canada is recognized for the excellence of its training and was granted the Certificate for the quality of training initiatives (CQIF) by la Commission des partenaires du marché du travail (CPMT).
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.