FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER / ANALYST BNP PARIBAS CIB - FINANCE HUB
Hierarchically & Functionally: Head of Finance Implementation Program and OFS Migrations
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES:
The main responsibility of this role is to implement, coordinate and follow up projects related to/impacting Financial Accounting and Reporting systems as well as to provide Functional Finance Systems expertise on the BAU, at Regional level, with respect to Systems settings and their impact on Finance activity.
The main program today within the scope of the team is the OFS Program (One Finance System). The objective of this program is the implementation of the OFS system as the main Accounting ledger of the different BNP entities in EMEA Region.
- Ensuring the migration of the General Ledger of a BNP entity to the OFS System, in addition to the different reporting streams being fed from it. (Financial Reporting, Management Accounting, Credit Risk Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Local Regulatory Reporting
- Coordinate and manage the communication with the final users, as well as the preparation and the execution of the UAT sessions with them.
- Contribute to Finance systems enhancement, standardisation, automation and end-to-end systems data quality improvement.
- Assist central teams with the study/deployment of changes to the Finance architecture in Europe ﴾e.g. testing of new accounting interfaces or system enhancements in the Finance domain; validation of changes to the Finance architecture ...﴿
- Share best practices and homogenize solutions on tools across the Region
- Support the production teams on the resolution of systems data quality issues in BAU mode
- Business school or Economics university graduate, Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, MBA or Information Technology is a plus.
- 3-6 years of experience in Finance within the Banking sector (Financial Accounting, Reporting, Business/financial analysis), including audit and consultancy firms.
- Experience as business analyst/project manager in Finance systems/interfaces implementation/migration projects (business analysis, functional requirements, User Acceptance testing) appreciated.
- Experience of working in international environment appreciated
- Good accounting knowledge of banking products/activity
- Knowledge of financial reporting processes in Banking and Capital Market industry
- Good communication (oral and written), organization and documentation skills.
- IT skills: Excel advanced user, database consultation (SQL, Business Objects), Powerpoint. Knowledge of Finance tools and systems would be a plus.
- Language: fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Ability to adapt to change and client oriented
- Capability to work and interact with various people of different expertise and level.
- Ability to report in a synthetic manner
- Organizational skills: autonomy, capacity to manage several tasks in parallel, to prioritize and to manage pressure.