Junior Communication Ambassador - Risk Culture
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Eager to join an entity at a human scale, in full swing in a position with a global reach, directly liaising with a wide range of experts from various horizons? Great, welcome to RISK in Lisbon as a correspondent for Risk Culture then!
In order to promote good risk practices and encourage good conduct, Risk Culture disseminates information through its internal digital platforms, organises worldwide conferences and supports any teams across the BNP Paribas network in their risk-acculturation needs. To amplify these actions, and accelerate the influence of this approach, Risk Culture is looking for its newest community manager. Endorsing the responsibility of animating day-to-day the Risk Culture ambassador network, the community manager will hold the dual role of promoting actions to be deployed locally and collecting feedback or contents from this community soon-to-reach 100 individuals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
On a daily basis, he/she will:
- Participate in the animation of the global network of Risk Culture ambassadors so that they constitute effective relays for the promotion of Risk Culture content to circa 180.000 Group staff members,
- Suggest and pull together the meetings logistics and agendas with the ambassadors. For example, the community manager will identify with them the issues to be addressed by the core team based in Paris, disseminate documentation of general interest, identify topics of common interest, encourage information sharing etc ...
- Be a driving force behind proposals and aim to keep a high level of commitment from the ambassadors, by following the collaborative approach and mindset of Risk Culture. This requires unabated presence and enthusiasm,
- To that end, lead the implementation and the moderation of a Sharepoint platform used to manage the interactions within the ambassador community,
- Contribute to the organisation of Risk Culture local conferences and monthly committees.
- Also, contribute to the animation of Risk Cultures’ website: review some contents to be uploaded online, prepare some communications towards your audience (polls, newsletters ...), and participate to KPI analyses (traffic measurement). The community manager will contribute to the team endeavour to have this platform becoming the internal reference for information on all risks.
In this very transversal role, the community manager will get acquainted with the bank’s organisation worldwide, the challenges it is willing to tackle and the areas of concern that emerge overtime.
The community manager will develop their personal network within the Group, reaching very different entities and interacting daily with staff located everywhere in the world.
The community manager will develop their skills in influencing via web or social network.
- Organizational skills; attention to details and rigor
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Good communication skills – written & oral
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Familiar with the usage of social network and web based networking
- Fluent in digital practices
- Mastering Sharepoint programming would be a plus
- Working language is English: excellent level required
- Understanding and reading French is a plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.