In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
To ensure efficient tracking of Asia Pacific Credit Committee (APCC) approvals as well as participate in the monitoring of the APAC corporate portfolio and in the regional control framework.
- The review of documents submitted to the Asia Pacific Credit Committee (APCC) to ensure completeness, accuracy and timely distribution.
- Follow up of the APCC minutes validation, tracking key parameters.
- The organization of the quarterly Regional WL & DD Committee, with regular update of the procedure.
- Efficient management of APAC WL & DD Committee minutes and follow up of recommendations implementation, alerting when required.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of credit workflow statistics for APAC and Head Office use, with analysis of trends.
- APAC KRI reporting for RISK Corpoarte control framework.
- The updating of the RISK Corporate APAC – Self Risk Assessment bi-annually.
- The preparation of the support of the RISK Corporate ICC, highlighting main risks and action plans.
- The distribution of weekly RISK Corporate newsletters showing stock, bond and CDS pricing for selected corporate names.
- Support the Head of RISK Corporate APAC and Deputy Head RISK Corporate APAC regarding transversal projects and portfolio analysis.
- The monthly tracking of Travel & Entertainment expenses within the RISK Corporate APAC team.
- The establishment of new Delegation Letters and Letters of Concurrence, the timely cancellation of such letters in the event of staff moves / changes, and the regular updating of the APAC delegation matrices.
- Circulation of essential news updates, as well as market information before APCCs when relevant.
- Assist in annual budget preparations for the Head of RISK Corporate APAC.
- Contribute to the proper usage and improvement of credit systems in APAC.
- Assist in ad hoc requests from RISK and Business.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate and good team player
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills