Permanent, Competitive salary & excellent benefits
Closing date: 4 July 2019
With strong roots anchored in Europe’s banking history, BNP Paribas supports its clients and employees in today’s changing world and has positioned itself as a leading bank in the Eurozone and a prominent international banking institution. Globally we employ 198,000 staff across 73 countries and 5 continents.
We are looking for a Reward Manager to join us in our London office. The focus of this role is to provide day-to-day compensation direction to the HR Business partner team and senior management team. The post holder will also manage, develop and implement our compensation programs including all aspects of fixed and variable compensation.
• Provide technical reward expertise (e.g. internal and external benchmarking, buy out calculation, gender diversity analysis) surrounding the day-to-day reward operations for the UK and some of our global business lines.
• Be a key member of the team during the annual compensation review process to ensure proper execution and implementation locally and globally. Support the creation of compensation committee presentation, data analysis around Material Risk Taker, Deferral Plan, bonus pool evolution, etc.
• Support and manage the accuracy of our proprietary rewards systems (Annual review process, movement of Headcount, Deferral Plan) to ensure data quality and support efficient reporting.
• Support the UK Head of Reward with the annual budget process of the HR department. Support the budget process and the annual monitoring.
• Interact with our global internal stakeholders within the internal matrix organization to share and request information surrounding our reward matters.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Strong working knowledge of the Reward function within a global investment bank
• Demonstrable experience of managing annual benchmarking exercises
• Solid experience of managing compensation review processes within large complex matrix banking institutions
• Dealt with deferred variable pay structures
• Experience of forecasting & budgeting processes
• Knowledge and experience of managing international transfers and ex pat contracts
• Experience of using internal databases and HR systems (e.g. Compass, SPEAR)
• An understanding of the investment banking business model
• Strong IT skills including Advanced Excel
• Attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality control
• Able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines
• Excellent analytical skills
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation
Role Advertised on 7 June 2019