Resourcing and Colleague Experience Partner
Solihull – Hybrid
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we're positive, we’re brave and we own it.
As the Resourcing and Colleague Experience Partner you will be an integral part of the HR team you will shape, develop and influence attraction and retention strategies for the business. You will manage and work closely with the end-to-end RPO service, adopting a Business Partner approach to support delivery of business objectives. As well as managing the overall colleague experience and key people related touchpoints, working with other members of the HR team.
- Shape, develop and influence attraction and retention strategies for the business, working closely with business stakeholders
- Partner with HRBP & Talent Partner on Strategic Workforce Plan to ensure internal & external talent pools
- Design and support implementation of Emerging Talent programmes including internal/external apprenticeships, graduate and intern programmes
- Support, coach and guide people managers in Recruitment activities, policies and practices to improve stakeholder and candidate engagement.
- Work with D&I Partner and HRBP’s, to review and update the end to end recruitment process to ensure diversity and inclusion throughout
- Manage the Third Party Resourcing relationship, working collaboratively with the team, sharing resource demand and agreeing plans for successful delivery in addition to ensuring that contract SLA’s are being met
- Continually review the internal colleague journey ensuring an excellent internal experience for colleagues
- Co-develop the Colleague Listening Strategy to gain insight and feedback on colleague experience; design and implement activities
- Design and implement measurement of success for resourcing and the colleague experience
- Keep up to date with Resourcing & Colleague Engagement best practice and all legislative developments and changes
Qualifications and Experience:
Resourcing Best Practice
Understanding of Employee Engagement
Up to date employment law knowledge
Contact Centre environment
Financial Services environment
Experience & knowledge of talent management
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2022 and being part of a team that changes customer’s lives, there are some excellent benefits too including - a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK - YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers (bnpparibas-pf.co.uk).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.