Senior Analyst for the Alternatives sector
The post is within the UK Research Department, reporting to the Head of Research and working directly with the Alternatives agency and investment teams on a day-to-day basis in order to achieve their business strategy. These teams provide occupational and investment advice to a wide range of clients, working closely with the lease advisory, valuation and research teams.
This is a pivotal role within the business, in line with the company’s drive to push forward this part of our business and reflecting the remit of our newly expanded Research team. This post is critical to the growth of our rapidly expanding Alternatives investment and agency business, and we cannot succeed in achieving our business plan without the support of high quality research.
- Producing high quality research on a range of Alternatives markets (BTR, Healthcare etc) from both an investment and occupational perspective, both for publication and in support of our transactional teams
- Understanding and reporting on the dynamics of the relevant markets.
- Working with the respective business lines to build on our well established reputation for high quality research
- Delivering a mix of standard market reports and innovative topical research
- An agreed programme of market reports and thematic research reports
- Presentations in the company of other members of the team to clients, individually, at seminars or at pitches
- Providing support to our transactional teams through the provision of market information and insight to assist in delivering fee income
- Working with our data to maintain and develop our databases
The successful candidate will possess:
- an ability to spot trends in the market and see how the business can exploit them
- a sound knowledge of data sources, occupational and investment transactions and the wider property market
- training and experience in statistical analysis and drawing conclusions from data
- a clear writing style and the ability to take the complex and express it in simple terms without losing the central message
- a confident speaking style that draws the audience in
- an understanding of the drivers of real estate markets
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.