Reporting Officer – Compliance Hub
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tasks to be performed in the scope of Compliance Risk Governance (CRG):
- Production of the various PowerPoint reporting decks (standardized, with data sourced from a web collaborative platform) for the management and/or regulators
- Data analytics in the context of the Quarterly Data Collection campaign (Generic Control Plan and Key Performance and Risk Indicators)
- Data management and analysis in the context of the Central Qualification of “Compliance- related” Historical Incidents (occurrences from failure of internal processes) and Findings from Inspection Général (Internal Audit) and Regulators
- Academic Background in business
Fluency in English (mandatory)
Data management and data analytics skills
Strong attention to details and rigorous
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint in particular) (mandatory)
French/Italian fluency is a plus
Experience with Tableau software is a plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.