Reporting Analyst – Fees and Commission Management
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Fees and Commission Management Team (FCMT) within BNP Paribas is in charge of control and monitor expenditure from service providers (Brokers, Exchanges, Custodians, Issuers, Distributers, etc.) regarding CIB activities of BNP Paribas Global Markets entities. Team’s mandate is to control received invoice content, compare with contracting conditions and correct fees interpretation of (function of market transaction concerned) in case of difference, investigate the cause and ensure the follow-up;
Due to high reporting needs, the FCMT team is looking for a Reporting Analyst to implement and deliver high value reporting solutions to our internal stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Reporting Analyst, member of the FCMT, will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Centralize all reporting request from the different stakeholders (Front Office, Risk Dept., OPC, Antifraud)
· Analyze internal Operational & Reporting needs
· Build and/or adapt Reporting documentation
· Create and maintain all documentation required for FCMT Monthly Production review
· Create and develop team dedicated KPI’s & KRI’s framework
· Assist team’s operational needs for automation and continuous improvement in all phases of the workflow process lifecycle
· Follow-up with all stakeholders for any development required or query regarding the data that is being reported
· In case of need, be able to help and support the team in production/ invoice processing.
· Bachelor degree from university with a specialization in mathematics, statistics or data science
· 2-5 years’ experience
· MS Office
· Visual Basic language
· Fluent English (French and Portuguese knowledge is a plus)
· Ability to think abstractly and creatively
· Knowledge of databases and associated tools (SQL and Oracle)
· Knowledge of reporting tools (example: Tableau, Qlikview, Alteryx, Power BI and Business Objects)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexibility: ability to work in a changing environment
· Project management skills.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be
requested to support your hiring process
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.