Relationship Manager (gn)
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a
Building positive relationships with customers:
Building positive relationships with customers
- Identify and attract HNWi and UHNWi prospects
- Regular client interaction as key contact to establish and develop a long-term relationship
- Understand client needs, especially with HNWi and UHNWi background and develop plans to address them
- Promote high-quality sales including upselling and cross-selling, supply and customer service processes
Assisting with generating new business:
Identify client needs and demand and develop respective activities to to cultivate a long-term and profitable relationships
- Approach potential customers with HNWi and UHNWi background to establish relationships
- Compliance with Internal Control, Regulatory and Compliance procedures
- Ensure strict awareness of internal procedures and risk management guidelines as well as all other regulatory requirements and internal guidelines (as applicable).
- Comply with regulatory licensing and behavior requirement in the discharge of duty as RM and as an employee of the Bank.
To ensure high client satisfaction and long-term client relationships, challenge processes to continuously ensure that they are adequate and efficient to meet clients’ needs.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in Bank procedures and organization.
Strong knowledge of HNWI and UHNWi client’s requirements with regards to financial products, markets, instruments and services including a very good understanding of how economic events impact global markets. Excellent ability to communicate with HNWi and UHNWi prospects and clients . A good knowledge of operational and regulatory environments is essential.
- Several years of working experience as a Relationship Manager advising high net-worth and ultra high net-worth clients and their families with all Wealth Management services.
- Several years of experience in a financial environment with direct contact to clients.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of main financial instruments: equities, bonds, funds, ETFs, Structured Products, cash and Forex.
- Fluent in German & English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.