BNP Paribas is a leading
bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries,
with more than 199,000 employees, including almost 151,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in
Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve
entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by
roughly 5,300 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country.
The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative
For our branch in Hamburg we are looking for a
Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
Building positive relationships with customers:
Assisting with generating new business:
Change Management Support:
Strong knowledge of HNWI and UHNWi client’s requirements with regards to financial products, markets, instruments and services including a very good understanding of how economic events impact global markets. Excellent ability to communicate with HNWi and UHNWi prospects and clients . A good knowledge of operational and regulatory environments is essential.
- Several years of working experience as a Relationship Manager advising high net-worth and ultra high net-worth clients and their families with all Wealth Management services.
- Several years of experience in a financial environment with direct contact to clients.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of main financial instruments: equities, bonds, funds, ETFs, Structured Products, cash and Forex.
- Fluent in German & English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Primary Location: DE-HH-HamburgJob Type: FestanstellungJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Akademischer AbschlussExperience Level: Keine AngabeSchedule: Vollzeit