BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a
Relationship Manager (gn)
Building positive relationships with customers:
Assisting with generating new business:
Change Management Support:
Strong knowledge of HNWI and UHNWi client’s requirements with regards to financial products, markets, instruments and services including a very good understanding of how economic events impact global markets. Excellent ability to communicate with HNWi and UHNWi prospects and clients . A good knowledge of operational and regulatory environments is essential.
- Several years of working experience as a Relationship Manager advising high net-worth and ultra high net-worth clients and their families with all Wealth Management services.
- Several years of experience in a financial environment with direct contact to clients.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of main financial instruments: equities, bonds, funds, ETFs, Structured Products, cash and Forex.
- Fluent in German & English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Primary Location: DE-HH-HamburgJob Type: FestanstellungJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Akademischer AbschlussExperience Level: Keine AngabeSchedule: Vollzeit