To manage relationship with a portfolio of commodity clients and drive banking products offering to support clients’ business and achieve adequate return for the Bank.
- To maintain a portfolio of relationships for commodities clients in China
- To develop new relationships for commodities clients in China.
- To promote appropriate banking products including financing, risk management solutions (FX, CD etc.) and other services to these customers
- To be responsible for risk management on clients under coverage
- Must initiate the KYC on boarding process and is responsible to collect the KYC data (with support of the [Due Diligence Team])
- Is primarily responsible for ensuring that customer due diligence has been completed to a satisfactory standard, and is kept up-to-date;
- Makes an assessment whether starting a new relationship or maintaining an existing relationship with a customer is appropriate, in respect of the reputation and the money laundering/terrorist financing/sanctions/PEP risks, irrespective of the possible type of business the customer is currently doing or intends to do with the bank or, to the best of their knowledge, with other Financial Institutions. This assessment must be formalized in writing in the KYC package (qualitative [SBO] opinion describing the risks and their mitigants is mandatory in all cases);
- Uses the KYC scoring grid and his/her judgment to determine the sensitivity, assisted by the [Due Diligence Team]. He/she provides the [Due Diligence Team] with the knowledge/details they need when contacts with their customers is required;
- Submits the customer’s KYC file to the CAC (Customer Acceptance Committee), as may be required, and provides the CAC with all information and documentation it may require;
- Assesses the relevance and appropriateness of offering and/or maintaining certain products and services of the Bank in view of the risk profile of the customer;
- Must fulfil his/her duties in the detection of any unusual and/or suspicious transactions by his/her customer with due reporting to a Compliance Officer;
- Employs his/her best efforts to maintain a thorough knowledge of his/her customer from available documentary sources and regular direct contacts with them;
- Finally, he/she must keep the KYC up-to date in accordance with the Bank’s standards. In particular, he/she must trigger an ad-hoc review as soon as necessary, in particular in case of becoming aware of any adverse information in connection with any of their customers.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Chinese.
- Knowledge & experience over Commodities is a plus.
- Good communication ability.
- Able to work under pressure independently.
- Good Initiative & Team Player.
- Committed & hard-working.
- Able to adapt to fast-changing environment.
- Willingness to go details.
- University graduates.
- At least 7 years banking experience in well-known international banks.