Relationship Coordinator - MKB
DEPARTMENT: ELS VENDOR OPERATIONS - MKB
CONTRACT TYPE: PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Providing an accurate, efficient and professional service to all partners, clients and internal sales staff, from receipt of proposal to payout and throughout the life of the agreement, performing all transactions in line with KPI’s. Providing a proactive and reactive internal sales interface primarily over the phone for dealers, manufacturers and clients, Providing the Manitou Kubota (MKB) vendor business and successfully convert sales opportunities. Participating in the achievement of revenue and penetration objectives.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Taking ownership of the processing of new business proposals and the processing of new business payouts onto the in-house database and IT tools, ensuring procedures, policies and guidelines are adhered to and a consistent and high quality service is provided to ensure SLA’s are met
- Proactively manage pipeline business and chase to successful conversion
- Developing technical skills and knowledge in line with the growth of the business
- Fully understanding and show the ability to process all products offered by Equipment Logistics Solutions (ELS) across the MKB business
- Ensuring Corporate Compliance policies are adhered to at all times
- Writing direct business with end users.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
ELS VO Operations teams
I should be keen to learn, with excellent attention to detail, IT Literate, have good communication skill and enjoy working as part of a team and in a positive, professional, hard-working environment.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-HampshireJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to share / pass on knowledgeTransversal competency: Ability to develop and adapt a process