In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships. .
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
• To guarantee the quality of credit decisions
• To contribute to a continued strengthening of our overall risk framework
• Independently assess credit risks and CSR/ESG aspects throughout the credit process (until the maturity of the credit) in APAC, in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
• Decide the Ratings and Global Recovery Rates to Corporate clients
• Produce clear Minutes for all committees
• Participate in amending general and specific credit policies
• Ensure timely and high-quality Annual Review
• Team work
• Contribute to HO reports
• Other intitiatives
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Strong credit knowledge preferrably with over 15 years of related end to end approval experience
• Strong communication skills transversally
• Diverse geographical knowledge and EXPERIENCE is a plus