Regional Sales Manager
Regional Account Manager
Exciting Permanent Opportunity to join an ambitious, growing team within Motor Finance, with the backing of a globally recognised brand.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Our Motor Finance team has significant global knowledge and is launched in the UK last year. We’ve ambitions to become a major part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance business and will operate extensively in the new and used car markets both through dealers, brokers and Fintech businesses. The business aims to grow to £0.5bn business by 2020 and you’ll be part of a growing team driving success for a new business line.
As a new member of our team, you will deliver against robust motor finance targets and successfully recruit new dealers in chosen strategic areas and/or geographic territories. The role will initially necessitate the acquisition of introducers from the Automotive Management (AM) Top 100, subsequent account management and business development. Territories will be defined based on a number of factors including home location, opportunity and existing BNP Paribas Personal Finance (BNPP-PF) business structure.
This is a home-based position. Regional Account Managers will be expected to attend the main offices of BNP Paribas Personal Finance from time to time, as required and upon request.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• New client and opportunity pipeline management
• Negotiation of commission terms
• Preparation and presentation of dealer commission term proposals
• Dealer training – BNPP-PF systems, processes, regulatory sales processes & requirements
• Dealer sales management to include financial products and customer suitability, management of credit volumes, business quality, margins, take up rates and accept rates
• Complaint management and dealer liaison
• Customer cycle management parity, lead generation and end of term PCP process
• Wholesale Finance development and lead generation
• Dealer profile management – ensuring accuracy and validity of information held
• Liaison & close co-operation with Product Development Function, Pricing Function and Dealer Support Function (within Operations)
• Intercompany leverage and close co-operation with other parts of the BNP Paribas organisation
To be successful for this opportunity, you will need:
- Retail Motor Finance experience gained either within a Motor Finance provider or Retail Motor Sales operation
- Proven successful track record in business development or consultative sales- with an ability to identify and exploit new opportunities
- Ability to build credibility quickly
- Strong Motor Product knowledge
- Target and results driven and have Commercial Awareness
- Commercial awareness
- Resilience - Evidence of being in a high pressure role where delivering sustainable and profitable sales are key
- Confidence and networking ability
As this is a remote role, you will need a full driving licence, and the ability to travel as required.
In return, we are offering competitive salaries, plus a generous bonus scheme driven by sales and performance against objectives. The position also has a choice between a car allowance or company car, along with additional benefits such as company pension and private medical cover.
If this sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Creativity & Innovation / Problem solvingTransversal competency: Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…