Regional Head (m/f/d) Wealth Management - Central
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the largest wealth manager in the Eurozone with assets under management of around €400 billion and has more than 150 years of experience in the care of wealthy individuals, in the management and structuring of large assets and in succession and financing solutions. Wealth Management provides it’s clients, high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families and investment vehicles, with a wide range of individual solutions, tailor made to their complex requirements.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Representation of the local authorities as legal proxy
- Responsibility for the branch’s activity, ensure the compliance of the activity with the legal context
- Definition and Implementation of the strategic plan for the Region Central in line with the Global WM strategy
- Ensures the availability of the resources required by the plan realization
- Management of the teams and ensure the proper functioning of the markets, segments and sites supervised
- Interface between WM central teams and the WM region to implement the strategic directions and follow-up the activity
Skills that convince:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Many years of experience in business development, sales and client relationship management
- Deep understanding of the specific needs and the working of the mindset of an UHNWI / HNWI and their advisors.
- Very good knowledge of asset allocation, complex family situations, credit and financing solutions
- Client-centric skills including excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in German & English, French is a plus
What we offer:
- Modern working environment
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Regional Head (m/f/d) Wealth Management – Central!
Please contact Ansgar Rothkegel on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.