At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
The TA Recruiter role provides recruiting support with full responsibility for candidate phone screens, assessments, offers and managing the hiring process for non-exempt and lower level exempt positions.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Work with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the talent acquisition process
- Develop position profiles and postings that are attractive to potential candidates
- Review internal and external candidate's resumes and assess their fit.
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration
- Source candidates through job postings, referrals, and direct sourcing using proactive tactics (social media, networking, and cold calling, etc.)
- Lead candidate interview feedback session; provide follow up on interview as necessary
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the Talent Acquisition process
- Follow up with feedback to external candidates who were interviewed and all internal candidates
- Lead HR Coordinator and/or Hiring Managers Assistant in scheduling of candidate telephone and in person interviews
- Manage all candidate tracking and status updates in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Conduct reference checks on top candidates; extend verbal offer, offer letter and manage pre-hire on boarding process
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Some direct sourcing experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Technology savvy; experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) products.
- Experience with an ATS system; Taleo preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-City of IndustryJob Type: Full-timeJob: Human Resources