In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
The Recertification Lead is a coordinator role and newly created within ITO with a primary focus to oversee the client periodic review process. It acts as the point of contact for client for any recertification related matters while coordinating with all the relevant teams and departments.
The recertification team objectives:
- Manage recertification schedule
- Alleviate administration duty of document collection from SBO
- Protect the bank through periodic and ad hoc review
- Strengthen & improve client relationship by enhancing the recertification experience
Manage and lead recertification scheduling through a 3 stages methodology
- Facilitate and coordinate recertification process with bank policy
- Identify and verify entities to be recertified with business, affirm recertification strategy and priorities
- Manage and lead recertification scheduling according to bank policy
Ensure clients receive the highest standard of recertification experience
- SPOC between client, business and internal stakeholders
- Handhold the client throughout the recertification journey
- Collect all required documents from clients & RM
- Effectively communicate the recertification status to clients and internal stakeholders
Efficient and effective coordination with all internal teams
- Pre-empt any blockers and/or additional work to the recertification process, and escalate as necessary
- Handle recertification related inquiry quickly and professionally to reduce any delay in the process
- Communicate and coordinate with all functions such as Data Officer, Data Controller, Screener, Investigator, Senior KYC Officer, RM, etc.
- Ensure defined KPIs are met
- Coordinate prioritization of muti-sites and cross border onboarding and related matters among global E2E Coordinator teams
Maintain and report information on recertification services and quality provided to clients
- Contribute to recertification pipeline management and status tracker
- Continually seek ways to improve the recertification process and journey by leveraging on client feedback
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
- Contribute to the data quality and KPIs as set by management
- Ability to interpret and articulate the guidelines provided by the Group Policies and Prcedures to govern the KYC/AML recertification process
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Minimum 3 years in any of the following areas: Client onboarding, KYC/AML new account onboarding, Recertification/QDD specialist, KYC Advisory, Compliance, Financial Markets Regulator or a client facing role
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Highly motivated to uplift client experience
- Good communication skills (face to face, verbal and written)
- Rigorous and detailed oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (Continuous improvement, Project Management experience is a plus)
- Fluent in English (Korean language is a plus)
- Experience in Securities Services is a plus
- Critical thinking and open minded, ability to propose innovative solutions
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.