Welcome visitors by register and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
Answer telephone calls and take messages.
Take care of daily printing / sending advices and statements to clients.
Sort and distribute incoming mails, fax, newspapers to department and staff.
Managing car reservation, taxi card etc…
Manage outgoing mails, reconcile all postage records for accounting payment each month.
Update the extension list of staffs.
Deliver and collect Bank Access Card to visitors, perform daily and monthly reconciliation report.
Maintain equipment and premises in good condition and contact suppliers in case of need.
Support for payment process to vendors.
Prepare monthly MML report.
Back-up Admin Assistant
- Good knowledge & experience for administration tasks & receptionist tasks.
- Good skill with office software: word, excel, …
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and work well under high pressure.
- Carefulness & accuracy.
- Committed, hard-working and high teamwork spirit.
- Sense of service, flexible, proactive
- High responsibility and take initiative.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- Willing to learn and enhance knowledge.
- Finance & Accountant knowledge, problem solving skills
- Graduated from economic and banking universities (preferable)
- Prefer 1 year of experience