- Reception and common means
1. Receive visitors by registration and directs them to the appropriate personnel.
2. Answer telephone calls and takes messages
3. Sort and distribute incoming mails, newspapers to department and staff
4. Prepare outgoing mails, reconciliation for all postage records for accounting payment each month
5. Arrange MRRS booking for meeting rooms – keep weekly planning of meeting room disposition and assist in the
preparation of facilities for Telephone and Video Conference
6. Deliver and collect Bank Access Card to visitors, perform daily and monthly reconciliation report
7. Reception duty arrangement weekly with the relieving staff
- Secretarial & Administrative Support
0. Travel arrangements for ITO, HR , Compliance or other business line as required including requisition flight booking
and hotel reservation
1. Collect medical reimbursement forms for staff monthly and keep proper record before the submission to the Insurance
2. Help on mailing out all staff reimbursement claims and payments to SH F&C timely and keep proper record
3. Provide assistance to Business Lines/Functions for secretarial tasks as assigned
4. Back up local General Service and any other assignment, e.g. Finance/IT support, as required
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor degree and major in Administration, Finance or Accounting preferably.
- Good skill with office software: word, excel etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Sense of service, flexible, proactive.
- Responsible and take initiative.
- Good communication skills with nice personality.
Primary Location: CN-44-Guangzhou (Canton)Job Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: Beginner
Behavioural competency: Communication skills - oral & writtenTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change