- To be responsible for receiving visitors and informing staff of their arrival, directing visitors to their destination.
- To be responsible for answering all incoming calls, taking messages and connecting distance business calls.
- To be responsible for controlling incoming/outgoing mails, newspaper & parcels and delivering with effective records;
- To be responsible for the conference room arrangement and control;
- To be responsible for maintenance of office equipment and planning of stationery.
- To be responsible for arranging efficient business trip e.g. booking hotels and tickets for clients and colleagues and arrange transportation for visitors etc.
- To be responsible for administrating E-mails and Fax for daily communication.
- To be responsible for updating telephone directory.
- Any other administrative work as assigned by supervisor and the management
Requirement of Skills:
1. College/University graduate
2. Fluent English and Chinese both Verbal and written.
3. To be responsible with nice personality.
4. A good team player.