Real Estate Graduate Programme - Valuations – London
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who demonstrate the attributes that are fundamental to becoming a successful surveyor.
The Graduate Programme supports you to become a Chartered Surveyor and registered Valuer with the RICS, and generally takes on average two years to complete. This is a non-rotational role and will sit with our London Commercial Valutaions team only.
You will be assigned a Buddy, Supervisor and Counsellor upon joining.
Training and development
- Full APC training via with the RICS, and continued support for all graduates;
- Pre-APC mock interviews/presentation training and seminars;
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) lectures.
- To work on day to day tasks as set by line manager and APC supervisor;
- To take responsibility for work and projects as appropriate to the team/department in which they currently work;
- To liaise with APC supervisor and counsellor on a regular basis to discuss progress towards the APC;
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
Delivery to client
- Relevant understanding of business/departmental context;
- Accuracy and quality of reporting to clients;
- Is responsive to the needs of the client and looks for ways to improve products and services.
- Is proactive in building relationships with internal and external service providers and responsive and helpful to external clients;
- Has a small network of internal and external contacts.
- Shares expertise with colleagues;
- Proactively communicates to colleagues and others;
- Works collaboratively with others in a team;
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy;
- Awareness of Equal Opportunities.
- Competent using all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Interpersonal skills – confident communicators with the ability to express opinions clearly and convincingly;
- Achievement/determination – strong track record of academic and personal achievement
- Motivated and committed to a career within Surveying;
- Analytical capability – good problem-solving skills and logical approach.
- RICS accredited degree
- Relevant property work experience
Online applications will close15th November 2019.
- Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
If you are successful to the next stage you will receive further communication in November.
Psychometric tests and video interviews form part of our selection process.
Assessment Centres will take place in January.
We are part of the Real Estate offers charter.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.