Job Title: Quality and Control Analyst-Automation
Hours: Permanent-Full Time
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we're positive, we’re brave and we own it.
The RPA Quality & Control analyst is a key role, within our Transformation team, that supports and administers all aspects of automation quality.
This includes the day to day running of Blue Prism processes in the live environment & the controls around these live processes, as well as supporting/administering the quality of pre-prod process documentation (e.g. design, test documents)
As Quality & Control Analyst, you will schedule and run Blue Prism processes to ensure process SLAs are achieved at all times, ensure the ongoing monitoring and stability of the Blue Prism environment, investigate and troubleshoot any issues in the live environments and raise change requests or support calls as/when required.
- Daily administration of the Blue Prism live environment (running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc.)
- Ensure process SLAs are achieved and if/when any SLAs are at risk, ensure stakeholders are communicated to in a timely manner and initiating business continuity (if necessary)
- Case Management, managing and allocating process workloads
- Support the deployment of RPA solutions to Production environment
- Support the Transformation Consultants with Test plans & schedules, including approving the quality of testing as part of the deployment methodology
Skills & Attributes:
- Well spoken & articulate
- Able to communicate well with both internal and external stakeholders at different levels.
- Experience of the continual development of high performance teams.
- Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
- Basic Process Studio and Object Studio skills
- Solving issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- Strong awareness and focus on Risk and Regulation including Conduct Risk Framework.
- Proven track record in delivering projects within a Service environment
- Proven track record of delivering results in an operational sales environment
- An ability to construct and present robust business cases
- Experience of managing suppliers, stakeholders & customer relationships.
- Results focus (Driven by results and ability to focus others in the same)
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2022 and being part of a team that changes customers’ lives, there are some excellent benefits too including - a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK - YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers (bnpparibas-pf.co.uk).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.