Quality Assurance Client Screening
Within the Compliance Hub in Lisbon, the Client Screening team is responsible for performing sanction and negative news screenings on clients and their representatives/authorized agents, at the client onboarding as well as on a regular basis, to ensure the clients and their representatives/authorized agents are not under sanction and are not incorporated or living in a sanction country.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The primary responsibilities of the QA Officer will be to:
- Perform a review of Automated Alerts in which a decision
- Test the outcome reached by the Analysts and the Compliance of the alert management with the relevant procedures
- Distinguish between analysis that is compliant/non-compliant with significant failings
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance framework for the selection of samples of alerts, testing parameters and the recording of Quality Assurance reviews
- Produce reports on the outcome of the regular Quality Assurance review process
- Provide feedback to management, teams of analysts and individual analysts
- Quality Assurance Officers will operate independently of Screening Officers Analysts
- Academic background in business
- Evidence of outstanding investigation and analytical skills
- High level of attention to details
- Team player
- Rigorous, well-organized with a structured and logical approach
- Significant experience in a compliance or quality control function (preferable)
- Knowledge of existing Sanction procedures and SUN systems will be a plus
- Ms Office knowledge
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.