At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for ensuring accuracy of BU controls across the Transaction Processing Services unit. Ensures compliance with Bank, Regulatory, and Legal obligations by verifying procedure, control adherence and compliance within established risk and compliance guidelines. Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Conducts and monitors testing and inspection of processes or procedures to ensure quality and conformity
- Prepares reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Monitors corrective and preventive actions
- Documents quality assurance activities, such as internal audits
- Gathers and organizes statistical quality data
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Associate's Degree
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Operations