We have an opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy Ludlow team on a 12 Month FTC.
This role is to provide a professional and efficient administrative support service to the Ludlow Sales team.
Fielding telephone calls, assisting the caller when possible or taking and passing on messages
Dealing promptly with incoming emails and post and responding where appropriate
Some Diary management for team members including the arranging of internal and external meetings and team meetings
Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
Maintaining office systems, including database management, filing etc.
Ensuring files and records are opened and maintained
Issuing brochures (either hard copy or electronic) to potential purchasers
Advertising in local news papers
Chasing bad debt
- 6-12 months in an administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards at all times
- Team Player
- Organised and systematic - able to prioritise workload
- Ability to conform to specified processes and routines in a fast paced environment
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and user knowledge of Aspasia a bonus
- Proactive with good time-management and ability to multi task
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-ShropshireJob Type: Fixed TermJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Creativity & Innovation / Problem solvingTransversal competency: Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment