Job Title: Project Support Officer
Location: Solihull / Hybrid role
Hours: Permanent-Full Time
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we're positive, we’re brave and we own it.
To assist the IT Governance area in ensuring the Project teams are following the correct governance and processes in line with group policy.
To assist the IT department to deliver documentation and assets as per policies and procedures. This will include but is not limited to: administration, stakeholder management and communicating with internal departments.
- Support the Department in ensuring conformity to audit/compliance policies
- Draft and format relevant documents as requested.
- Follow the BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK Project Management Methodology and use standard project templates to produce project management documents.
- Ensure the teams are working to the correct project management standards and support training to IT team on the methodology. Look to conduct Quality Checks across the processes
- Responsible for managing and IT Reports for Central; ITPP, Notable, CIO and Clarity reporting.
- Working closely with Head of IT Governance and ADM team
- Support activities to organise and run the monthly portfolio governance and investment board (TransCo, Investment Committees, etc.) and other governance activities by providing recommendations, briefing and management information reports on the portfolio and collating inputs from the various stakeholders and creating packs and minutes.
- Provide support to ADM delivery teams and PMOs as required
- Interact with various Heads of Department/Functions to assist in carrying out their requests
- Prepare status reports, specialist reports and exception reports as necessary
- Review and accept work packages developed throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide the designated manager with the relevant information and details to enable key decisions on behalf of BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK Group to be made
- Responsible for managing and working with ADM teams for accurate time sheets for multiple contracts.
- Responsible for supporting the raising and approvals of PO for contract staff on projects.
- Responsible for sending out weekly news briefs to Project Management teams.
- Responsible in supporting the IT teams on how to use the 3rd party project management system correctly.
- Demonstrate excellent coordination and communication skills to engage staff working within various departments and sites towards achieving common goals
- To identify and assess key stakeholders taking appropriate actions to set and manage expectations
- Work alongside key stakeholders, adapting the approach as required to deal with changing circumstances
- Communicate effectively internally within the project, as well as with other key stakeholders within BNP Paribas PF UK and at wider group level
- Think ‘customer’ and ensure focus on delivering excellent results
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2022 and being part of a team that changes customer’s lives, there are some excellent benefits too including - a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK - YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers (bnpparibas-pf.co.uk).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.