BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,600 employees, of which almost 155,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets, International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors.
Corporate & Institutional Banking Branch in Poland is looking for Project Portfolio &Budget Management Officer. The successful candidate will join I&AFS Project Office team composed of 6 team members in 3 locations: Paris, Lisbon, Poland. I&AFS Project Office team serves both IFS & AFS IT departments worldwide and reports to the head of I&AFS IT Transversal Services domain. The successful candidate will closely work with IT senior management of IFS & AFS Security Services IT departments worldwide (13 countries).
IFS IT department (Investment & Fund Services Information Technology) offers Fund Administration, Regulatory Reporting, Middle Office services as well as Performance-related products to Asset Managers and Asset Owners and data administration & pricing solutions.
AFS IT department (Alternatives & Fund Services Information Technology) offers a range of specialized solutions to alternative asset managers (Private Capital & Hedge Funds) such as Fund Accounting, Investors Services and Middle Office. AFS IT also offers Depositary, Transfers Agent & Fund Distribution Services to Asset Managers and Asset Owners, completed soon by an ETF platform.
IFS & AFS IT is composed of more than 900 employees in 13 countries.
Project Portfolio & Budget Management Officer
- Build dashboards and executive reporting for senior management, integrating topics such as business needs, governance, roadmaps, risks, budget, resources, sourcing strategy and capacity planning; guarantee a consolidated vision of budget, project portfolio and resources
- Closely monitor the IT budget & spent (cash view and P&L) and IT staffing trajectory for IT IFS worldwide with domain owners, locations, project managers and Finance department
- Put in place governance that allow decision making and information sharing on strategic projects and financial monitoring
- The setup of budgeting and billing in collaboration with finance
- Set up the Project Portfolio in Clarity
- Animate, support and monitor the deployment plan of processes, tools and procedures
- Coordinate and collaborate with CIB IT, 2SIT CIO office, operational, business and finance teams
- Ensure the proper adherence to the best practices and procedures on budget management, project portfolio monitoring and contribute to their evolution
- Coordinate regular IFS & AFS IT governance committees and forums, prepare support materials
- You are proficient in budget management
- You have a skills in establishing communications with geographically distributed teams
- You communicate in English on advanced level
- You are ready to maintain routines processes that require periodical entering and checking of data (attention to detail and low tolerance to mistakes is essential)
- You have an ability to coordinate across locations and teams
- You have good communication skills, including knowledge sharing
- You are result and delivery oriented
- You have a focus on delivering pragmatic and feasible solutions
- You are out of the box thinker
Nice to have:
- Experience of Clarity project set up and management
- SharePoint experience
- Excel proficiency
- Power BI competence
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.