BNP Paribas is one of the euro zone’s leading banks, strongly positioned in its two core businesses - Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking - and present worldwide with nearly 141,500 employees in 30 European countries. In 2014, it was named one of the “Top European Employers”. BNP Paribas has more than 1800 employees in Portugal and is one of the largest foreign institutions in the country.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure the publication of financial information and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within Group Finance, “Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable” is in charge of the cost accounting operations and tools for the Group.
In this department, the “Cost Accounting Solutions & services” team is in charge of the design and implementation of a standard invoice processing platform within the Group.
As SAP project manager, you will be in charge of SAP projects, with the objective of implementing a standard invoice processing platform within the Group.
Your key tasks are to:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and participate to governance meetings in order to prioritize items related to change request and incidents
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure the Invoice Processing Core Model is properly applied
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance/IT
• SAP certification is a plus
• At least 4 years of experience in SAP implementations or other ERP systems
• Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting in combination of purchase-to-pay process
• SAP Experience (FICO, MM, SD)
• Fluent in English
• Strong team spirit
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Ability to work in a fast changing environment and with international locations
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Available to a training period abroad (up to 3 months)