In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
1. Business Analysis in projects assigned related to WM onshore sites and regulatory topics
2. End-to-end project management in project assigned WM onshore sites and regulatory topics
3. Acting as Test manager
4. Provide consultancy in existing processes / historical changes delivered by 2P2T.
5. Maintain proper documentation and support regular reporting.
6. Coordination inter-department / functional units to facilitate certain audit / inspection exercise or regional/ global initiatives.
1. Contribute to the day to day efficiency of the Wealth Management departments:
• By giving solutions to day to day problems as far as systems and procedures are concerned ;
• By ensuring current procedures and operational control documents are in place ;
• By suggesting systems enhancements ;
• By recommending light systems development (Document Repository System etc).
2. Contribute to the system implementation:
• By analyzing and specifying requirements for new systems ;
• By proposing plan for a consistent use of systems between Wealth Management centers where applicable ;
• By ensuring systems implementation is consistent with medium term strategy ;
• By assisting users to get processes adapted ;
• By assisting users for conversion plan, training, testing, procedures and go‐live ;
• By proposing organization and procedures which will make optimum use of system.
3. Contribute to the operational permanent control framework;
• By suggesting improvements to the permanent control framework.
• By identifying weaknesses in the permanent control framework and proposing new controls where appropriate.
• By considering permanent control aspects for all new workflows rolled out.
• Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day‐to‐day business activities, such as Control Plan.
• Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
• Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
4. Contribute to practice the project management standard set out in 2P2T in 8 major stages:
1) Pre Project Engagement with Sponsor
2) Project Issue & Risk Management
3) Stakeholder engagement during the project
4) Comprehensive Requirement and Analysis Phase
5) Effective & Efficient Workshops inc GO / No GO
6) Well organised and transparent UAT
7) Considered and Consensual Change Management
8) Sufficient Post Project Support and Review
5. Contribute to the professionalism (including promoting Banks’ values, Respect for Colleagues, adhering to Code of Conduct)
6. Contribute to help Wealth Management in Asia, adapt to future changes as required by the evolution regulatory changes and onshore development
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Experience in projects as PM or business analysts.
- Experience in Banking industry.
- Sound knowledge in Wealth Management.
- Good communication skills.
- Technical / Finance background is a plus but not a must.
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSISEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 years
Behavioural competency: Organizational skills, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Critical thinking, Ability to deliver / Results drivenTransversal competency: Analytical Ability, Ability to develop and adapt a process , Ability to manage a project