About the job
- The Senior Project Manager's mission is to lead simple to complex programmes or projects to success, while coaching junior team members, and striving for the continuous improvement of the project management methodologies and associated tools and techniques.
Your Main Activities Are
- Lead complex projects ensuring that the key project outcomes are delivered
- Ensure meaningful project structure and governance, as well as management of key stakeholders, represent projects in key stakeholder (OpCo, SteerCo) and report directly to project sponsors
- Ensure method is applied to frame and execute programme, projects, or specific complex project streams, on time, on quality and on budget
- Lead meetings, workshops or internal trainings, using pertinent techniques and providing perceptive results
- Support clients in implementing project outcomes and follow-up outcomes with clients
- Take responsibility for the delivery of presentations and reporting for clients and management
- Provide continuous support and coaching to the other team members
- Promote the knowledge sharing within the team
- Foster and contribute to continuous improvement mindset within the team and with client
- Ensure the efficient management of project resources, including human resources
Profile and Skills to Success
- Masters Degree in Economics / Law
- Up to 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in Management would be a plus
- Compliance / Law / Project Management / Organization as field of expertise
- Fluent in English, both written and oral are mandatory
- Knowledge in
- Office Pack
- Law and Regulation (it’s a plus)
- Social Media
- News watching
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Ability to synthetise / simplify
- Communication skills - oral & written
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to develop and leverage networks
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.