CIB NL 526
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk management and advisory. Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies. In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
We are currently looking for a full-time:
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating multiple complex and large-scale transformation projects in parallel. These projects may cover any of a wide range of subjects which will include IT systems, regulatory, risk -and cost reduction projects. You will be assisting and supporting the Head of Organization with the daily management and coordination of these projects. You will be the primary point of contact for the projects assigned to you and will be responsible for providing regular project updates to all project stakeholders, as well as serving as the initial point of contact for all project-related escalations.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as Business Analyst and/or Project Manager ensuring that projects result in the required deliverables meeting deadlines and in line with the expected quality and budget restrictions;
- Providing status reports to track and monitor running projects if they.
- Collecting new requirements from head office, the business, regulators or local support functions.
- Analyzing and proposing solutions for improving processes (decreasing costs, increasing efficiency or controlling risks).
- Solutions provided are procedure driven or implementing and/or modify applications.
- Take controls of its projects, prepare and lead related meetings and documentation.
- Ensure a proper follow-up of projects progress and KPIs with adequate monitoring tools.
- Act as a back-up and support for Business Continuity related tasks.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Strong capacity to impact/influence decisions and individuals.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a financial, consulting or banking environment.
- High education level, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Project Management methodologies (such as Prince 2, IPMP, SCRUM).
- Strong Business Process Modelling capacity.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel capabilities. PowerBI or Visio are a plus.
- Pro-active, resilient, flexible and capable to handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Excellent command of English is a must (both written and spoken). French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and good analytical mind set. Eager to learn.
- Logical analysis and conceptual thinking in problem solving and project management.
- Attention to the quality of deliverables.
- Self-confidence and outgoing personality.