Magyar Cetelem Zrt. is a member of BNP Paribas Group and has been present in Hungary since 1996. BNP Paribas is the second largest financial group in the Eurozone and one of the top 8 largest financial groups in the world.
Specialising in retail consumer lending, we are one of Hungary's leading company in the field of personal financing of purchased products. We work in a modern working environment and our office is easily accessible, located in Eiffel Square next to Nyugati Railway Station. Every day we work to provide our clients with the highest possible level of financial support, with a strong emphasis on the principles of responsible lending.
We are now looking for a member of our Project Management team to fill the following position:
MEDIOR PROJECT MANAGER
(with 3-5 years work experience)
- Manage the implementation of the priority projects in the portfolio
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources to reach objectives and manage them in an effective way
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule
- Provide updates to the stakeholders regarding to strategy and progress
- Manage contracts with suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Project risk management activity
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure performance to identify areas of improvement
- Provides methodological assistance to the stakeholders
- University or College degree
- You are a medior with 3-5 years proven work experience in project management
- You have practical experience in mainly waterfall project management methodologies
- Fluency in Hungarian and English is a must
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Work experience in the banking sector / financial services is an advantage
What we offer:
- A full-time permanent contract
- Being a member of a dynamic, motivated and sociable team
- Hybrid working environment with a cozy and well-located office in the heart of Budapest
- Continuous development in professional skills and project management methods
- Work-life balance
- We are a family-friendly company with a supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
If you are interested in this job opportunity at Magyar Cetelem Zrt., please apply by sending us your English CV.
The selected candidate will be asked to provide proof a clear criminal record, as part of our onboarding process.